The True Cost of Solar Power 2014:
Mine Not Yours
PHOTON Consulting's flagship cost report The True Cost of Solar Power 2014: Mine Not Yours is the industry's leading resource for understanding PV sector cost at each step of the supply chain. This report presents in-depth cost data, trends, analysis and five year forecasts for all steps of the supply chain from polysilicon through project development, providing solar executives, investors and industry participants with cutting edge market intelligence.
Michael Rogol | Bin Fu | Daniel Kim | Sriram Krishnan | Joe Lara | Ravi Manghani | Martin Meyers | Chris Mullins | Alaina Naidoo | Scott Willhaus
Key content areas
- Analysis of leading global solar companies' cost structures
- Identifies key solar industry themes, technologies, trends and approaches for $/W and $/kWh cost reduction
- Identifies industry cost leaders and best practice cost levels at each step of the solar value chain: silicon, ingot/wafer, cell, module, system and electricity
How can this report help you?
- Details cost benchmarking data across the solar supply chain to help solar decision-makers enhance their competitive assessment capabilities, optimize procurement strategies and benchmarks and set accurate, actionable operational targets
- Identifies companies with the lowest cost structures and companies most likely to be at risk as a result of higher cost structures, to help solar decision-makers identify the right partners and benchmark targets
- Provides thorough, objective and actionable solar market insights from the industry's most experienced, dedicated solar cost analyst team.