Want more information?
If you're interested in learning more about this product bundle please fill out the form below.
PHOTON Core PV Bundle
PHOTON Consulting provides forward-thinking, strategic and actionable analysis in each and every report. Utilizing elegant frameworks and rigorous methodologies, our 2012 Research Reports provide our clients with the latest data, information and insights.
Every PHOTON Consulting report provides:
- Actionable plans
- Risk mitigation
- Pricing strategies
- Competitive intelligence
- Forecasting for the sector through 2015
- Proven and tested methodologies
PHOTON Core PV Bundle Consists of one print copy and two digital PDFs of each of the four following titles:
Solar Annual: The Next Wave
PHOTON Consulting’s industry-leading sector outlook is the essential reference tool for solar decision makers and includes detailed, forward projections through 2015 of key sector trends related to supply, demand, cost, price and value capture.
- Forward-looking analysis of trends, including the rebound from today’s excess-capacity, high-inventory market turmoil
- Robust metrics and data points, rigorous analyses, and insightful strategies and tactics to improve profitability
- Tactics to mitigate risks and unlock new winning strategies
- Company profiles of key survivors from 2011-2015, plus a watch list of companies likely to drown
True Cost of Solar Power 2012
PHOTON Consulting’s annual benchmarking report is an invaluable resource for understanding PV sector costs at each step of the supply chain. This report presents in-depth cost data, trends, analysis and forecasts to provide you with up-to-date, cutting-edge market intelligence.
- Detailed analyses of solar sector cost benchmarks
- Industry cost curves at each step of the solar supply chain
- Profiles and cost-based financial forecasts for industry cost leaders
This comprehensive report on the key geographic areas of PV growth 2012-2017 emphasizes emerging segments. It includes quantitative analysis, forecasts annual installation, and details the key growth drivers for each segment, including economics, policies, regulations and risks. Key drivers of success at the company level are included in this insightful report, which is oriented around installations, but also provides details regarding other areas of the supply chain.